Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Vivica is that you?
When I found this gem I had to talk about it. I do like Ms. Fox in most of her acting efforts..I am starting to question how many visits to the fancy Beverly Hills surgeons is she making though??? But getting to the topic of this clip. For some reason she felt the need to talk to.. not Oprah, not Entertainment Tonight, not even to Tyra about her break up with Curtis...because she doesn't call him 50. Girlfriend started it tearing up? I must be a cynical bitch to think there is some form of publicity stunt behind this..conveniently she is featured in his next music video on a failure of a recent album.
Look, if the tears are real and they had a real tough break up, they were in love then I have to say you really don't know who you will fall for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment