I was happily inspired to write today about just one of those things..you wonder about..could be about anything..hmm..I think I am going to think of a word/phrase that will represent that..
ok..first thing that came to me was brain hiccup.
Ok so today's hiccup was about 2 actors: Mekhi Phifer and Omar Epps. These guys came up about the same time in Hollywood, I would say they have about equal amount of fame, looks, and body of work.
Do these guys fight over parts? If one, is not available is the other on standby?
Not quite sure if these guys are friends in real life..
I have had this idea about Sanaa Lathan and Gabrielle Union. Those girls I know are friends in real life. It begs the question..if one gets offered a job and unavailable..do they recommend it for their friend? I would love to know..since its a very competitive no matter who your friends are..
Look forward to the next brain hiccup..I'm sure it will coming shortly! lol
topic inspired by B.J., you know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment