Monday, September 27, 2010

Catching up

Hey you..

I've been away forever it feels..well let's not waste anytime.

School's in! lol
I have started reading for 1 course, and the other begins online tomorrow. I am excited, scared, and grumpy about it..but I do realize that education can only enhance your life. For me, as an adult I see it as a way to advance your career=more $=freedom=options
So since I started it..I gotta finish it

Work is nuts as always..in a good way..I am ecstatic that in a tough financial economy insurance is still alive and well. Having an assistant is a blessing and a curse. I have to say that I am a tough cookie when it comes to work. I go hard, I have high expectations, short deadlines, and multitasking is mandatory. It was a really full circle Miranda and I have made. When she first started at our office I didn't like her and she was well aware of it. As time went on, she went away for maternity leave and I really tried to let go of whatever ill thoughts I had. When she returned I have to admit..impressed me very quickly. I was told while on her leave she studied and passed her insurance licence, she came back to work and quickly mastered different departments in a short time. When it came time to assign someone to be my personal assistant her go-getter personality and drive..it made sense. She is great..lots of good qualities...and then there's the other side..missing attention to detail, not listening to what I am asking of her. I mean I understand it takes a while to really create a good rhythm. Managing people isn't easy but I feel its also allowing me to see my own shortcomings and work on them.

Weight/Body
I still love it..I haven't been going as often as I would like lately. My sweet tooth has been really cranked up lately and although my weight has been staying within a 5 pound window right now..I am noticing something happening lol..so making quality time for some core training is necessary STAT! I am wearing a size 6/8 right now which is awesome. I feel like I have been daydreaming about this time in my life for a long time. Now that its here I am really just trying to soak it all up. There are still times when I feel like I was 20 -30 pounds bigger not really grasping how much of transformation that has taken place. I am getting used it to it though for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment