I don't care who knows it lol! I am really happy. I will call him T.
He is awesome, handsome, sweet, considerate, a real gentleman. We laugh, we talk, I don't have to pretend with him. It's early but I like how things are going.
I remember an episode of Nightline about African American women and dating. The men wanted to let women know they should be looking for the potential in a man. I understood it then, and even more so now.
I am not asking him to be anything more than who and what he is...because who and what he is, is amazing. I feel protective of him, and I just want to make him happy and show him how I feel all the time. It might sound corny to read but this is very real to me. It might not make sense on paper, but its makes total sense in my heart.
bye for now..gotta go back to being in love..lol
No comments:
Post a Comment