I came across this show and immediately thought of my own soon to be story..I think it will go something like:
Karen began her career in insurance over 8 years ago. During that time she honed her skills and quickly became a consistent sales star. Throughout her career, she has continued to build on her ambitious spirit. So she decided to take a chance, and work independently as a commissioned based broker. It didn't take long, with lots of support, and a large internet following. From her downtown Toronto condo. We catch up with Karen at her favourite store Holt Renfrew at Bay & Bloor with her brand new baby girl Chloe, and personal assistant, getting seated in a private sales room by her personal shopper Eve. She says it perfectly 'It's amazing and fated to be in this place 36 months after walking away from a six figure income.' I had to get to a point where I realized I can be just as if not more successful working for someone else as I would for myself.' This young mogul's life now consists of drivers, cleaning staff, personal trainer, chef, luxurious vacations, among other perks. Her next goal...opening her very own brokerage? 'It's a possibility, wherever my happiness takes me I will follow.'
No comments:
Post a Comment