Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summertime roundup

Hi there!!
been so long since I have written.
Still crazy in love...so happy. My man is just amazing..he really is very special to me and our future is at the top of my priority list, in the personal department. We recently went to Niagara Falls for a weekend. Really fun, we stayed across from Fallsview Casino, we jogged by the Falls, went skydiving, went to a haunted house.
Work wise, I gotta say I am loving every moment. Even the slow ones. I am learning to appreciate this pace much more than my prior position. I am working for myself. So I choose my hours, dress code, vacation days. Its definitely not for the weak of heart. Who knows, there may be 'Karen Greer Insurance' or 'Greer & Associates Insurance' coming soon. Anyhow its been really great. I am learning daily. I can say, I don't miss fighting the commute, the fake small talk with co-workers, and the worst part...having to answer to someone..not my thing!
My family is great, my parents came up to visit for a month. It was nice. They got a chance to meet my boyfriends father and stepmom. Very nice. We also have been doing the bbq circuit among both of our families.
Talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment