Thursday, July 26, 2012

BIG NEWS

Hi all!

If you have been reading this blog for awhile you know that I am still very much in love with my wonderful boyfriend. You just can't get better than him. Our relationship blossomed quickly, however our bond and love has multiplied in several ways. Month 1, we said I love you, by month 6, he moved in, during this time the topic of marriage and babies came so organically to us. I have never felt so happy, secure, loved by such a wonderful deserving man. We sometimes say to each other, we know we are lucky to have one another and by the same token we are certain that others just couldn't appreciate us in all that we have to offer in a relationship..we are a great fit.

I am not allowed to officially announce anything just yet..but I will say July 16, 2012 changed my life forever. Everything in how I look at life, my decisions that I make, the woman that I want to be have forever been changed. I love my life..like my blog header reads. It just keeps on getting better. I am trying to preserve the excitement I feel, but I've never been good with patience. My honey and I are going to have a romantic night out of town tomorrow. Long overdue. I love that we can find time to do special things with each other.

I am slowly turning into an internet researcher on every to do with my life right now. I am just soaking up all that I can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment