Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I'm engaged!!

Happy holidays to everyone out there!

Me, I am not one for winter holidays. I'm not a very Christmas-y person in general. It's just not my thing. My boyfriend and I have some couple friends who helped him pull off a pretty daring challenge. Successfully proposing in an original way.

Without giving away all that makes it special and unique. My honey went the extra step and recorded the whole thing on my video feature on my cell phone . . I've played it a few times for family to see.

I am beyond words happy, he is the most amazing man  I have ever known. He is my last boyfriend and my one & only husband and father to our future children. I love this man sooooo much as do my family.

He got exactly what I wanted. Please don't be confused that receiving 'the ring' is the end goal. For me it's about the commitment you make the partnership and the future we will continue to build .



No comments:

Post a Comment