329900 original
324900
319900
314900
Now we've changed it to 299900. It hurts me to do it but at this point I want to move on. The sooner this happens the sooner we will be able to focus on the mortgage for the new house. Mom says I should pray about it and I will be doing that aggressively. I think I haven't had the sale be on the top of my list because other things like the baby, the new house, and the wedding have taken main stage.
Today Tris & I are going to Uncle Jim's for thanksgiving dinner. Mom & dad are in town so it will be a nice get together. I don't think we will be seeing Ken & Marion.. I believe Ken is working. It will be interesting if Lorraine comes, I know she likes to be close to home.
I am at Walmart as we speak getting a long overdue mani & pedi. I have to make sure to keep myself up even during this time when my body is going through so many changes. While we are staying in Scarborough I come to this location all the time but this is first time I'm coming to this nail shop. I had to give up on the others in the neighbourhood due to poor service and/or not great quality of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment