Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hilarious day at work

When you sell auto insurance, specifically high risk insurance like I do..you hear everything. I feel because I am leaving names out this is pretty safe to tell. One of the standard questions I ask 'Have you had any at fault accidents in the past 6 years?'

This gentleman answered no. He immediately said he received a ticket for failing to remain at the scene of the accident. In the insurance industry you know there isn't a way to get that ticket without an accident having happened. I ask him to explain what happened, then he preceded to tell a tale seen on a Cops episode:

'If you really want me to get into it, I used to be a drug addict, my friend was stealing a tv from Walmart, I was sitting in the getaway car. The people from Walmart were chasing him out the store, when he got in, I took off and bumped a lady.' This is where I ask, what do you mean bump a lady, he says 'It wasn't an accident, because I hit the lady not another car.'

I almost fell off my chair. I feel like this joke might fall on some deaf ears, like you need to work in the industry to get it. Oh well, I will look fondly on this blogpost in the future lol

No comments:

Post a Comment