It's been so long.
Well let's get to the hap's:
New insurance course textbooks arrived recently. yay. I'm sorry if my mild enthusiasm, at this point I am a little less pumped. But I keep on saying that proverb 'slow and steady wins the race'
I have been working out like a fiend..I LOVE IT..I do..at this point I always feel like why did I stop the last time?! I got some lululemon goodies..great clothes, awesome fit. Lately the key has been to make the overall experience as wonderful as possible. That means at least if I'm looking cute making an effort to look cuter it makes the journey not feel as painful.
Hot!Hot!Hot! Time for a getaway, 2010 for me means new things, new experiences, being brave. I can't take this weather for much longer. I need some sun..my body is craving some vitamin D. Coincidentally..or maybe not so much..this is the time of the year people are spending time being extra attentive to their loved ones..so my Valentines day I will be spending time with my oldest best friend that I love dearly. Myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment