It's getting really busy at work..at times its testing my patience. I went in today with the best intentions..I had to give myself a pat on the back for the great, attentive service I was giving to everyone..until..that one call..I really didn't say much, but I know at this point what to say when I'm getting tense in the call..anyways this call came from a prominent referral so I tried to rectify it but the guy hung up on me. I really hope that doesn't go further but I've been a little on edge about it since. I have to go on a business trip next month to meet and greet with this referral and I really don't want to go there looking like a fool but they have to understand some clients are a little off, period.
Laws of attraction..putting out good vibes..in my opinion already receiving the ripple effect in a lot of ways..
No comments:
Post a Comment