Dating in my city is tough. My city is Toronto.
Now, don't get me wrong..I date, but gees its almost like mental warfare out here.
The guys you do like, you don't/can't date..and the guys that like you are not exactly the right fit. But quite honestly..for myself..I get bored, I get lonely, I want to get dressed up to go even on a pseudo date just so I don't lose those female wiles that I honed earlier in my 20s.
I guess society/family or whatever other influences..seems like I'm almost constantly told its time to settle down. I am inclined to agree..but with one minimum requirement. I have to want to be with that guy or get settled down more than I like my life right now. Let's just say it hasn't happened yet. A lot of the men that come my way really don't blow me away. Maybe I'm jaded..maybe it takes a lot to impress me now. I feel very much like I have been fooled by the smoke & mirrors show quite a bit in the last 10 years of my dating life. I need a little more certainty about a man if I am going to go through all the work/effort to be his wife.
I will definitely come back to this topic..but I have to get ready for the gym now.
No comments:
Post a Comment