Monday, August 2, 2010

Caribana Weekend 2010

Hi guys!

Overall a good, long, costly weekend. Ian Espinet always hosts a a worthwhile party so that is where Tan and I ended up on Friday and Sunday. My shopping has been getting a little out of hand but it came in handy this weekend as far as 'hot girl' outfits go! lol

My phone was temporarily misplaced due to my absent mindedness, thankfully the nicest group of people found it and returned it the next day..and by the way refused my token of a reward. I am very shocked and pleasantly surprised in the goodness in people. I promise to donate that amount money to worthy charity in their honour.

Back to this weekend's nightlife, this time of year my exes usually come out to the same parties I attend. This year I only ran into 2. My most recent only came up to me to apologize for a situation that happened last year..if you have been reading my blog you know why. The other I believe has an idea that his best friend and I are a good match however would never be open to that possiblity at all.

I am supposed to go on a date tonight but I have already lost my energy to get dressed lol..we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment