Monday, August 9, 2010

Lust or more? Part 1

I am torn with situation.

There is a guy that I like...a lot. He is very much a match in many ways. I have talked about him on here before. We have tried to stay distant because of the awkwardness others would feel if we got together.

Well, we hung out recently. Very relaxed, calm, nice, and most of all..easy. I am still having a hard time understanding why we are not even going to try.

Well the short update is that..my guy had another convo with my ex. Mentioned me specifically..my ex was not supportive to the idea. I figure at this point if he knows, and doesn't like it..its time for him to suck it up and deal with it. Especially since it appears as if he has moved on with his own situation.

So over the last few weeks I have been trying to talk myself into not liking this guy that much ..because really whats the point..if we are not going to date, then what is sense in pining after him?!

So, this past weekend I offered to take him out to celebrate his recent completion of an important exam. The day was mostly platonic lol..and then..as per normal now lol..towards the end we start to flirt and look at each other longingly. So..begins the intense make out section..the very seductive little nothings you say to one another.

I think thankfully...for both of us..it didn't go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment