Friday, October 21, 2011

I LOVE MY MAN




here is my honey, looking hot as usual. I love this man so much! I will keep his name off the blog for privacy. He is everything to me. Ladies, before you get all riled up..I don't worship him like a God but I do respect and honour him as much as I can. I represent him in the world, as he does with me. His heart is so good, he treats people with fairness, benefit of the doubt. He is honest and loyal, attentive, romantic, responsible. Just a doll! I have never wanted to be married AND WANT to have children so badly as I do with him. I am so glad we continue to go in a positive direction in our relationship daily. I am so happy and grateful he came into my life when I was ready to see him and all of his qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment