Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 24 2012

My 35th birthday.

What can I say! I have learned alot about myself and about life. I feel there is so much more to absorb but still I am so content with my life and its direction at this moment. I am the happiest that I have ever been. I have great, good friend and family, a wonderful man in my life, my 1st year of working for myself under my belt. Things are fantastic!

So much so, I decided to have a birthday dinner. The idea has been on my mind for the past year but I didn't know how it was going to come together. So like the Law of Attraction has showed me, I put it on my vision board. Before you knew it, restaurant was being booked, researching entertainment was happening, booked a photographer. It was really nice. What I super enjoyed about it was that it was Tristan's family and mine together with our friends. It was like a pre-cursor to the future engagement party. We tried to stick to purple and black as our theme colours.

A lot of people seemed to think there was going to be 1 of 2 announcements happening:

1. We were engaged
or
2. I'm pregnant

Neither of which were going to happen that night. Although it was expected, we talk about the future and direction in our relationship all of the time. I am not concerned. Time will bring all of those things our way.

I had a great night, at my favourite restaurant with some of my favourite people.

I will say that if I had to have a conversation with my 25 year old self, I would tell her to enjoy life, appreciate what is really important in life like good friends and family, shoot for the moon, you are as young as you feel, be smarter with your finances, and continue to believe in true real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment