Sunday, April 21, 2013

Date night! April 12/13

Me & my boo, it's a surprise ! He almost told me but I had to beg him not to.. On the way now...
Watched this movie today on Netflix called walking & talking. It's about 2 adult female friends whose lives are starting to drift apart because one of the friends is getting married. I couldn't help but see some similarities to my life. I feel one of my oldest friends and I have lost touch somewhat. My confidante is my fiancé , I'm not clubbing anymore , not that she is anymore either but it was a huge interest we had for a long time. I miss her a lot.

Still on the way to our date, I'm trying this new hot red lipstick from sephora...I don't recognize this area...here we are! Putting edge!! Good choice babes!! I love him to pieces!! First, dinner at moxies. I am going to hope my laxatives don't kick in, that would be bad!! Lol please God, wait until we get home









No comments:

Post a Comment