Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Parents

They never cease to amaze me. After having a rather in-depth conversation with my mother regarding relationships of marriage and children we discussed weddings. More specifically mine and when that would be. Then she made an outrageous offer. She and my father would agree to pay for our wedding!!! I don't think I have actually absorbed the magnitude of her offer but I am beyond grateful and not sure if I will take her up on it. We discussed a mutually agreeable budget with some leniency as far as overreach but I hope to take her up on her offer if my fiancé agrees. I love him so much and cannot wait to be his official wife although I already feel like his wife. Just as he feels like my husband and I treat him as such. If this works out then I can anticipate being a 2014 bride! I will keep in touch on the status!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment