This past weekend I went to Montreal for a staggette. The bride to be was telling one of those girls About this application which can track your period. I chimed in to read about it because I use it on a regular basis. When I took a look at the app to show the girls about it I realize that I was two days late which freaked me out because lately my period has been rather regular. I made sure to go by the necessary toiletries in case you decided to show up..but nothing. When I got home I decided to mention it to my fiancé as an FYI not a big deal. I happen to have an extra pregnancy test in my bathroom and decided to take it before went to bed. That's when he came back positive. So I'm going to do my best to take a different approach and try to stress less about it. My excitement level is being tempered with caution. So I am sure the further into the months we get the more confident I will feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment