






It was such a fantastic wonderful special experience. The only thing I wish my mother are in town but we had her on iPad thanks to my sister. The first dress I tried on was the Maggie sottero divina dress in blush which I've been having my eye on for months, I even have a few images on my home screen. As soon as I put it on it felt amazing. Tristan's mom started bawling which also made me weep. My mother wasn't on board at first but she eventually started to see that I was in love. It really made me think that this was the dress I was going to marry Tristan in. I had great company my sister Andrea my best friend Tanya, my close friend Sam, Tristan sister Shanelle and his mother and his other sister Natasha. I was able to get some great images that I will have some time to think about. I don't want to spoil the surprise Tristan but I often have my phone out with the face showing. We don't have secrets, so I never worry that my phone is visible to him. At first I could see Natasha's reaction was warm to the dress but it started to grow on her. With the veil it just finished the look. I haven't decided exactly how I will wear my hair but I have lots of time to think about that. We will try a different store the next time we go out shopping to look for bridesmaid dresses and mother the groom dresses there is also Vera Wang dress in blush organza I wouldn't mind trying on at David's bridal.


No comments:
Post a Comment