Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Painfully clear

Although everyone is entitled their own opinion and feelings. I use this blog as a means for me to write what I am feeling and thinking. It is never intended to cause hurt or pain to anyone. Apparently I need a publicist to review my posts to ensure the political correctness of my words.

This is just my little piece of the internet where I can speak my mind.

If you choose to read it, you don't have to agree or disagree. Further to that, you don't have to read it at all if you find it offensive. It is just my commentary. I have always completely understood when some entertainers say 'if you don't like my work, you can change the channel or change the radio station or not watch the movie'. There are some websites I visit that I don't enjoy all the content. So what do I do, I leave the website.

As of today, if someone is interested in hearing about my life, they will have to pick up the phone or email me if they really want to know the inner workings of my psyche.

Having this blog, has suddenly changed for me from being a safe open place, to something less positive. I never thought it could be.

The other interesting thing is that I don't post all the time, or about every single thing that is happening or every single thing I am thinking. It is just a snapshot of a moment in MY life. But of course, I can't assume the maturity or sophistication of the reader to understand that aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment