
Just thought I would talk about Sean Carter for a moment. Like most of you, you have wondered Beyonce and this guy? But the truth is I get it..in my eye's he is not that bad looking..but his appeal is from many other areas..he is a successful business man, he is low key, effortlessly cool, legendary artist, and he sets trends, and doesn't follow. He is the owner, not the player. And with all of that comes the famous lyric 'I got the hottest chick in the game, wearing my chain' . How could he not be seen as attractive by her. She is powerful, he is powerful. I swear if these guys break up I don't know who else they would be with.
The thought crosses my mind though, does he cheat on her? Do they have an open marriage? If you have been paying attention to Beyonce's parents...her dad is a flanderer, apparently on drugs, and not very discreet about it. But Beyonce always talks highly of her parents individually. If your parents are a guide to how marriage is supposed to be, then what does that mean for her?
Is it terrible to think that for both of them their marriage is a great business move??
No comments:
Post a Comment