Joyeux Noel!
I was told by the hotel staff the chances of many things open today are slim. Happily they were wrong.
I walked to Eiffel Tower. Just imagine the song 'Empire State of Mind' but for France. It is an awesome structure to see. I am thankful and grateful for the opportunity to be apart of its history. This year celebrates 120 years. Tons of tourists. I unfortunately had to turn back since my boots were killing. Note to self, comfort over fashion for now on..on this trip anyway! lol.. I met this cutie Hector, I should be meeting him later for tea.
Ladies, the men are great to look at. Very stylish.
A couple of things I have noticed..
Several places don't serve hot drinks to go. Makes me miss Second Cup, Starbucks and the like.
Mercedes are taxis!! Ya..get driven around in elegance..
I am going to go out again in a little while and just soak up this city. I already know I am coming back. I really like this city.
No comments:
Post a Comment