Today was kind of cool. Took the metro on my own all the way. The metro is pretty easy to learn. I did walk around a couple of times in a circle but I figured it out.
If you are a big girl, and you have big pockets this mall is for you. Lots of luxe, lots of people, tons of vendors. They even have a rooftop area to take photos of the landscape of Paris.
I have this LV wallet that I have been trying to get the zipper fixed for months. I thought, let me just take a look at what a similar wallet would cost. $380 euro!! Thats like $650 Canadian. Needless to say I put it back. I can see how easy it would be to buy the same worth as my mortgage, and car payment in one purchase. Some places I founds some similarities to Canada and U.S. For example, some salespeople didn't pay any attention to me. I could of totally 'Pretty Woman'd' their asses! Not really..but you know what I mean.. At the same time the people shopping radiated a type of wealth that I soon want to be apart of.
***Attention single Black Women***
If you are or would seriously consider dating outside of your race and haven't really found an un-intimidating men...Paris is for you! Men of all races will approach you with kind words..PERIOD...no incessant pleas once you have already declined. Just a genuine appreciation. I know for me..this goes a long way. What an ego boost!
Sonia Rykiel & Dolce & Gabbana
Diane Von Furstenburg
Louis Vuitton
Versace
Gucci
Jean-Paul Gauthier
Prada
No comments:
Post a Comment