On my way..in most ways I can't believe I am going.
It's interesting what the public response is 'You are so brave', 'I can't believe you are going alone'. I love that one the most lol. I enjoy my own company. I kind of feel sorry for anyone that is incapable of spending a couple of days my themselves. Sad, really.
Getting back to the positive, today was all about travelling. It never ceases to amaze the amount of crap you will buy once you are secluded in an airport. Not to mention the mark up is outrageous.
Since I am single, I will give the single ladies some pertinent info. There was a very good looking guy I saw along my commute in Philidelphia...he too was on his way to Paris. I didn't get my nerve to say anything to him..but I sure thought about that..nothing to lose..you will never see him again..just couldn't get the nerve..
Once in Charles De Gauile Airport, I was easily confused. Most of the signs were only in French, despite what many websites and books advertised that most signs would be in English and French. After asking 4 people I finally got to the right place. My hotel is about 25 minutes from the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment