Where to marry, where to marry??
Of course at our venue is an option, just I am thinking how we would coordinate the break so we could take photos and the cocktail hour..not to mention it is important to my mother that we marry in a church which I would like as well.
It's been rather difficult trying to find beautiful anglican churches in Mississauga, I have found a couple in Toronto. I just don't know how the distance would impact those attending. I need to really think about this, but at the same time I do have a lot of time. I am well aware that having things pinned down in advance is the way to go, so the earlier I find it the less I will be stressed out about finding it later..or the one I want has been booked by a more pro-active bride.
So far:
St. James Cathedral, downtown Toronto..I know exactly what my mother would say..what about the parking..which is a valid point..
I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment