I want to get excited a out planning the upcoming wedding but I feel I am not getting that vibe from those around me. I know Tris and I have 3 huge life events happening next year. Eve though its a lot , I want to enjoy all of it in the moment.
Business is okay at the moment. Trying to stay positive. With each challenge, there is an opportunity for growth. Brian presented me with a $550 bill for the changes in incorporating my business which I feel was decided for me by RIBO. Aghhhh, I can't ignore it unfortunately. The last thing I need are miscellaneous costs that just come up. I am just trying to continue to stay above water. We have made some changes in our lifestyle to accommodate the many changes happening.
Lord give me strength to keep the faith in the direction you are leading me.
No comments:
Post a Comment