It's been awhile since I've written. I felt the urge so here I go.. ha ha . Hopefully you will giggle and enjoy my ramblings..
My mother is in town..which is a special treat for me. Although I am a big girl, I still miss her when she is travelling. But she is really good with her msn and email skills so its easier to stay in touch. My extended family recently got together for Thanksgiving. I loved it, when I was small we used to do all of the time. Now that we are older, somewhat self involved we don't make the same effort. Nonetheless, it was a great evening. I have recently reached a personal weight goal I set. I am very grateful and continue to keep my eye on the prize. My tv watching has been slowly creeping up, which I don't really understand because I should be studying more but there is soooo much to watch. Lately the shows I can't get enough of Mad Men, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Community, The Game, 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, and The Office. That's a lot. I missed my Aunt's birthday party this past Friday. I really wanted to go. My girlfriend's and I went out Saturday..what can I say when alcohol and the three of us getogether you never know what we will get into! lol I am now told I will be dressing up for Halloween. Not exactly my thing but you know what, I am to have fun, get dolled up and par-tay! lol I am starting to feel more girly lately, which for me means heels to work, changing earrings daily..or in other words putting in a little extra effort. For no real reason other than it makes me happy. I don't think there could be a better reason.
I am watching Carmen Jones..again on tv. I soooo love this dress. If I can find someone to make it for me that would be the greatest thing. I will try to make that happen.


No comments:
Post a Comment