Young Professionals of all industries, don’t miss this
unique business + social evening.
Meet like-minded ambitious and energetic professionals.
Become part of a supportive business and career network.
Advance your professional growth.
Build your entrepreneurial and sales connections.
Bring business cards and other promotional materials.
Building Blocx is bringing together young professionals to socialize, and watch a fashion show by Lacoste. Sounds pretty awesome to me! A big shout out to www.promisetorepeat.com for finding and inviting me.
To be completely honest, I am excited..and a little scared out of my boots. I don't do strangers well. Situations that require introducing yourself cold to people..i dont know what the roadblock is in my brain but its there..i always prefer to be approached then i can gage how/if i want to continue the conversation.being gutsy and bold I can handle...except for this.
735 Queen Street West
$15 Admission
416-333-5753
No comments:
Post a Comment