There is no soft way to say it. I drive fast. Fast. Vroom vroom. All the time. Most of the time for no reason. I have been asking myself lately why do I do this. Why do I make a race out of so many things in my life.. Highway driving especially is more exciting when traffic is moving. I feel like a real strategist. When to change lanes, when to overtake . My thought is (especially in rush hour) aren't we all, for the most part going to work. Soooo..dontcha kinda wanna get there?? promptly?
I know for me I plan my mornings in such a way so that I squeeze every last moment of sleep until I hear the alarm..leaving enough time to get ready and arrive at work without feeling rushed. I need to learn to slow down, be patient. Take time. I am going to try to be more aware in the moment and act better..lol I' try at least, it's a start.
LOL! I try to slow it down myself! You enjoy more from life that way!
ReplyDelete