Thursday, November 19, 2009

So sue me!

There has been this really handsome guy I have seen in my building lately. Totally my type of guy at this time in my life..looks wise anyways..I go to the neighboring cafe to do my tedious studying for my very important upcoming exam. So I am cool with the concierge team at my place. One of which is friends with said hottie.

He proceeds to tell me that he is single, always has business on the mind, he's great looking..I can attest to that, his physical appearance is fantastic, well put together, and for the kicker...he has preferences...of course he does, and gasp and shock..not Black women. He is a successful, attractive Black man in Toronto. Of course he has a preference.

My own personal rant..not directed to him specifically of course. But I want to open a window and scream 'COME ON! REALLY?!'. I gotta say its like the 'Successful Black Man Handbook' Rule #1 Don't date or be with Black women

Someone tell me what is a successful Black woman to do?!!? Tell me before my eggs dry up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment