Tuesday, March 2, 2010

At the speed of light..

For awhile now..definitely since January 2010 I have really been focusing on my health, fitness and overall appearance. My weight wasn't moving as quickly I would like, and then.. I lose 10 pounds in one week. Yes I wrote correctly. I feel like I should be in an ad in the back of a magazine. But seriously, I don't see the physical changes right now..or maybe I just don't see them. In 5 more pounds will be the lowest as an adult that I have been.

In other news, my very good friend got engaged on February 28th! So exciting. She is the first of small close knit group of friends. Can't wait to celebrate.

Leaving for England next week for my Grandfather's funeral. I'm sure it will be super emotional. I am going to try and hold it together but I think the concentration of it all might prevent me from keeping my composure.

My next hot getaway has been planned. Dominican Republic, here I come..I might recruit a friend to come but if it doesn't work out I won't be too disappointed. There will be other getaways..and I can say, there will be others for sure! lol

1 comment:

  1. On weight - Congratulations. You need to keep trying until you lose 10 pounds more, or more. Reason is this: the first few pounds lost are usually water. After that comes the fat. I'm sure you've lost some fat too, as I don't think you had 10 pounds of water, but go for more. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete