Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weight

This has been for most of my life a very touchy subject. I have had to deal with this struggle for about 1/2 my young life..crazy..but I think like I am getting a real reign on things. I think it has to do with where I feel I am in my life, I feel really good about my life and where its headed. With a birthday coming up and a couple of travel plans I am feeling great.

I am totally going to achieve my weight goal by my birthday. I can't wait. That means, like Uncle J says.. 'On to the next'..new goal..I am thinking of a few things..

This is a sensitive time for me when it comes to receiving notice by others on my physical changes. Although I LOVE compliments..I still, after all these years still try to deflect it somewhat. I am going to make a real effort not to do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment