Reflection:
I feel as though I have grown this past year..matured further. I have begun to accept what is. People are who they are, don't get me wrong I'm not meaning to sound negative. I guess, just my own realization that everyone really has their own path while on this Earth. Everyone has their place and space to exist and fulfill their destiny/purpose here. Also..I am starting to accept that what I want in my own thoughts of my ideal life are in fact, not at all but will be wonderful and fantastic in a completely different way. I have enjoyed a lot of this year getting to know myself. What makes me laugh, what things do I really enjoy, what things make me happy. I was able to complete an educational standard I set for myself and at the same time set a new goal to be completed by the end of this year. I have been lucky enough to see different parts of the world.
Looking forward:
I hope, I want, I know this year will be even bigger, better, more exciting and eventful than last year. The goals I wish to achieve before my next birthday:
I will have reached and maintained a weight I have set of 30 pounds less than todays weight
I would have liked to visit Grenada, Jamaica, England, and Thailand or Hawaii
I would like to be working on my 3rd or 4th FCIP course
I would have liked to start the process of owning my own office or book of business
I would like to visit Los Angeles and Miami as possible relocation spots.
I would like to start the process to become a GoodLife instructor
That's all I got for now, but I hope to achieve even more. I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment