Tris and I decided to use part of our Canada Day to visit his close family friend. He recently had a baby girl, that arrived just in time for Father's day! Her name is Isis and super cute and quiet! lol
His girlfriend Miranda seemed right at home with motherhood. We had a good talk, and she filled me in on what her days have been like. Some of it I expected to hear..and some other stuff was new to anything I had read. Every situation is different, but they seem to be adapting really well. I wish them so much happiness. They have their baby album which is pretty standard for 1st time parents. Of course with the hope of keeping up with all of the milestones.
It made me think of a Malcolm in the Middle episode, where the 3rd kid felt cheated that his childhood memories weren't documented as well as his older siblings. I guess its only natural, life happens, you try your best to keep up with every little detail as they age. I just found it a funny reality that I am sure most families go through.
Check out a pic of the new family!

No comments:
Post a Comment