Just a few things on my mind so I thought I would share.
1. I am taking this insurance course which is apart of a designation I want to get. These extra courses don't really mean much to my employer but they pay for it. It would be silly if I didn't take benefit. I am not particularly fond of studying and taking courses but the way I see it..these designations are widely recognized in my industry. So, no one can take away my education.. My super huge fantasy is to do what I do in another part of the world, the hotter the better.
2. I am not pleased with my physical self right now...I should correct that..not my face ;)..but my body. I haven't been this size in a long time..I am not disgusted BUT I'm not comfortable. I have realized more today than any other time I use these courses as a distraction/excuse not to stay physically fit. I am really going to try to make a comprehensive calendar for myself in the fall..
3. Debt repayment. Debt repayment. Time to be very smart and do the right things regarding my money. Got to stay on track.. the law of attraction works..
No comments:
Post a Comment