Work is really busy right now. I am sooo thankful for that. At a time when many people are fighting to stay afloat. I am very grateful for a career I am proud of and still working hard at it. I have been doing this for years now. I am not sure what direction I will take next but there is a certain 'high' that comes from closing a sale, besides the nice commission that goes along with it.
I also appreciate how fortunate I am to have a great day job and still work on other projects on the side. Whether that be taking insurance courses, event planning, or just expanding my mind.
The more I work, the more I learn. You start to realize that when you are selling a product/service at some point in your sales presentation the potential client evaluates your likability. I have had some clients purchase their insurance, even for a higher rate because they liked my approach better than others. I find that weird. In a world where daily at least 1 client will want to have an intellectual debate on why insurance rates are so high and try to brainstorm ways to bring down the price and how the government should get involved. My approach is honesty, and tough love. It may not be nice but I am telling you the truth.
Those are my thoughts today..
No comments:
Post a Comment