


I would like to celebrate the birth of my niece Sagira 'Gigi' Amani Wilson-Linton. She was born Saturday September 12, 2009 7:17 am, 6.5 lbs and 48 cm long. What a wonderful joy to be able to welcome her to the world. Her mother is my close friend Jeannette, you can see her baby shower article in a previous post. I know my friend, she was there to get the job done and within an hour of being in the hospital delivery was complete. Mother and baby are glowing! I am so happy and in love with them both. They have lots of love and support from family and friends. I am completely proud of my friend and how she has been able to go through the changes of pregnancy to motherhood so gracefully. This is a really exciting to see how our roles in life evolve in such an obvious way. Watching Gigi grow up will really be a real eye opener with how time
No comments:
Post a Comment