I came across this cute item on the internet. Let me start off my saying I don't want Jay-Z, I want what he represents. He is so cool, intelligent, and really funny. As soon as the topic of Beyonce comes up the crowd starts to applaud and he gives them the slightest look like 'Yes, I did AND she's awesome'. I could be super analyzing the video but he definitely seems happy, and at ease. His interaction with Dave is relaxed and not at all awkward. This is something I am starting to notice more about the men I am around lately. Not only the one on one, but with those around us..friends, restaurant staff, parking attendants. Ladies, I don't know about you but someone who can blend in well with any group is very attractive to watch. I suppose it's a show of confidence and that's always attractive!
No comments:
Post a Comment