When you meet someone for the first time..you get a feeling they are into you..do you ask if they are single right away or should you assume they are?
The reason I ask is because on more than one occasion in my life I have met a guy, everything seems cool, we do that dating/flirting dance that you do in the beginning and then the bomb drops..
I used to always ask, then I received a lot of negative comments for asking because they all said I should assume they are or otherwise they would not have approached. The very infrequent ones that I don't ask are the ones that have a 'situation', not over an ex, or just overall complicated.
i think it's best to ask when it starts to matter...for example, say you meet a man at a party and have a nice, flirty chat - it shouldn't matter if he's single because all you're doing is chatting. if he asks you on a date, then yeah you should ask before accepting because then it matters...i'm not a man but i would imagine it would be a bit off-putting to be asked that too early in the game.
ReplyDeleteI suppose, but I think some men purposely stay vague...its alot harder to leave someone once you start to feel some kind of attraction/connection to them
ReplyDelete