
So I checked out District 9 with my girlfriend. It was good, there were funny moments throughout. I liked the fact that it didn't take place in the United States. So afterwards we checked out our friend Rachel-Lea's birthday celebration. This is where we saw two thirds of one of the hottest acts out right now. The one and only Jonas Brothers. To be honest, I am not a fan but I recognize for some teenage girls they are 'it' much like I thought of New Kids on the Block and New Edition. The other day these guys had a concert at Rogers Centre. Despite the fact it was sold out when their tour bus left girls were chasing after the bus, yes chasing. That led me to think about who would I chase after right now? Which artist/group am I head over heels about? I like a lot of artists but if they was more than 20 feet and tons of people between us I don't think I would fight to get closer to them..
I wonder how many millions of dollars I am standing beside??
No comments:
Post a Comment