Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4 more..3 more..

Another day, another workout. I am sweating non stop which is exactly what I want. I figure the more the better. And then..today there was a guy..who just happened to be attractive was working out near my dripping, soaking self. At this point my objective is not to meet men at the gym. I have business to take care of when I'm there. The less distractions, the better. I really need to take the time to build a plan. My visits mainly lots of cardio and some upper body strength training. Last year I bought called Power Moves. It is by the personal trainer of Jay-Z and Beyonce most notably. The thing I find similiar with his approach and another fitness hero of mine Tony Horton is that to combine exercises using your entire body. You will acheive faster results and spend less time working out overall. Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

  1. i like tony horton's workouts for the same reason - turbo jam and 30-day shred are also good ones that use the same principle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to be in the mood to work out at home and move my furniture out of the way but when i do i sweat quickly and easily. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete