Tuesday, August 18, 2009

These women are 51??



Interesting tidbit I found out about the other day. Believe it or not, Angela Bassett and Madonna are the same age. Madonna's presence in the media is so substantial you already know her age. They basically broadcast her every movement on the entertainment news shows. Now don't get me wrong, she is doing a fantastic job preserving as much youthfulness as possible. I have always seen Angela Bassett as ageless. She always looks great, dresses age appropriately and remains 40 something as far as her looks. To my knowledge she hasn't had any work done, unlike Madonna. When I was a girl I thought aging would get easier by middle age. From the looks of it the same effort that you started putting into yourself in your 20s, developed a rhythm for in your 30s is going to continue well into retirement. That's reassuring! :S

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya on this one. I love me some Madge and AB! What about Tina Tuner, she is incredible and healthy and others that standout for me are Michelle Pfieffer and Meryl Streep! Not that these ladies may not have been pulled and tucked, who knows!
    Madonna is the ULTIMATE health queen though, however nowadays I wanna give her some damn food! Rass!

    ReplyDelete