Monday, August 31, 2009

Corny little girl moment




So, as you can deduce by reading some..oh, I'll just say it..most of my posts they are about love or relationships. This time it's about the dream couple. You only need to say their initials to know who they are. J and B. I love them, so so so much. I hope they make it. Even as I'm typing that I realize they don't know me. My opinion means less than nothing to them. But hey..when you are famous you must realize people will make some assumptions about your life, true or false. In my weird and unusual thoughts I wonder what kind of relationship they have. For some reason I think they must have the most ideal, problem free relationship (like that exists!) I imagine him being attentive, and her being low maintenance..with him at least. Although they barely touch in public, they still seem so connected. Not to mention, who else are these guy's going to be with? They are both at the top of their game, legends of their time, hard working, barely a scandal, and they keep their circle very tight knit. Of course looks can be deceiving, but I still dare to believe they are the urban all american ken & barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment