I got up and did it..whenever I go through phases of not working out its really tough to get back on the wagon. It's crazy because like clockwork, the moment I'm there and sweating I feel great..I love it. The tough part is just plain going. It takes me a few days of self talk about when I am going to go, what will I focus on, what am I going to wear..
It felt great, treadmill, elliptical, and free weights. I am slowly going to fall back into the groove of things. I recently heard a comedian say that you know if you have to work on your body when a certain group of men start to cat call. Let's just say I am getting on it! lol
My body inspiration, Mrs. Bey herself..a picture from her I AM..Tour in Toronto July 20, 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment