So the past few days I have been going to the gym. It feels great! I put new music on my mp3 so it's like that extra push you need to get moving.
****NOTE TO SELF**** Those days when you are not feeling like working out, read this over, and over and over..
While I'm working out I feel wonderful! I don't mind the sweat, that is no match for the burst of energy I feel. Especially while working out on a cardio machine. I am not a calorie watcher when eating, but when you notice you burned 300+ calories after 40+ minutes you start to make some rationalizations. Such as, I only burned one piece of .. OR my favourite,there are 3500 calories in a pound, so you need to burn 1400 calories based on 5 days of working out to lose 2 pounds a week without changing your eating plan.
Twisted? Agreed.
Lol..basically if I focus on the fitness first, and really push myself physically, the longer I will be in the gym. The longer I am in the gym my mind is going think about why I am in gym, why I have to go so hard at it, so what can I do the move this all along..easy..food..that is going to lead me to make better food choices and speed up the 'change'. That formula worked in the past for me, so let's see if I can adjust the program with exercises shown to me by personal trainers.
Stay Tuned for my Music Review..
No comments:
Post a Comment